Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And I will.......

After talking to some people about whats going on I feel alot better, still low but not as bad as I did.
I would love to cut down on my bulimic behaviours this week so that is definately a goal of mine.
Not sure what I am gonna do for dinner, probably some yum steamed veggies with seasoning or something.......
Im glad I am feeling better, or at least a little, because I hate feeling like i did a few days ago, aside from being scary its not that fun at all.
Ok I'm off to make a nice cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Simply amazing, what becoming just a little bit transparent with others can do for the emotions and psyche. Either way, I am glad to hear you are having a better day. It's a slow process, don't beat yourself up for not changing overnight.

    ReplyDelete