Sunday, January 4, 2009

Through The Looking Glass

"And so I went through the looking glass, stepped into the netherworld, where up is down and food is greed, where convex mirrors cover the walls, where death is honor and flesh is weak. It is ever so easy to go. Harder to find your way back."

I would consider myself a fairly honest person, well I would have until I developed an eating disorder. Now I am dishonest, I lie, I steal, I do alot of things I would never have imagined doing 9 years ago.

It's not a fun liife. To anyone thinking that its an attractive lifestyle it's not. Eating disorders are UGLY. A life with an eating disorder is hell. Once you slip down it's hard to get back. Often you don't even realise you are slipping and once you do.......you often cant do anything. Asking for help is hard. It's so hard and I only wish I was better at it.

Its getting too much as I've said. I feel like its going to come to an end when it needs to, I dont know when that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment