Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Been Awhile and So Here I Am

So I have not posted in a while and the reason being is because I was in hospital for a little bit (psych) but I am out now and have been for a few days so it's all good.

Today is Australia Day and in the grand ol' tradition od Aussie Day there is a BBQ at my house which with it means ALOT of food I am guessing. And right now my eating disorder is LOVING all this because it means that it gets to play a big role in how this day turns out. I hate the fact that a day like this gets destined to be ruined by my eating disorder. On the outside I will seem ok sure but on the inside I know things will be different. I hope next year I can spend this day actually having an ok time WITHOUT an ED. Maybe I need to read "Life WITHOUT ED" a few more times for some inspiration towards recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, Thanks for your help spreading the word about Jenni's book. And ---- here is the best advice anyone ever gave me about recovery: persistence pays. Never, ever give up. You can do this. All the best, Thom Rutledge

    ReplyDelete